Thursday, May 7, 2009

Gene Slacks -hosting my garage sale


Gene Slacks the legendary garage sale comic will be hosting my garage sale this Saturday. I'm going to be selling a lot of stuff. I'll have books, records, kitchen gear, unknowns, furniture etc. There will be a lot of worthwhile objects. My address is 209 Hibiscus Ct. Orlando, FL 32801. Parking is scarce on my great little street. Also at noon clothing designer Kelledy Francis will be hosting a fashion show that will take a closer look the unsold clothing. I'll need some models. Anyone can model in my driveway. The sale will last from 8AM-2PM. My number is (407) 913-1426 if you get lost.

2 comments:

Nads said...

I have some sanitary napkins I'd like to unload, can I bring them by?

Brian Feldman said...

Send Gene over to play some miniature golf before or after the garage sale! http://tr.im/minifb